National Election Campaign Will begin Soon

Saturday, February 6, 2010 |

I have seen in the news that the National Election will begin soon. I have also seen that each candidate is given a specified air time in television and in radio but internet is not part of it. Maybe because they knew that the candidate can't control what is going on in the internet.
Now if you own a blog would be able to accommodate ads by candidates ? I think soon we can see like what happen in US where Barack Obama uses google adwords to show his face all over the net.
Candidates can actuall do this because they can choose in Google Adwords that they can only show thei ads in Philippines.
I just hope that the use of Internet will not be to much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've also learned that celebrities who are supporting national candidates should also be limiting their tv exposure as part of the fair election measures. Nga naman, others can't afford 'stars' to support them. I believe this is just right.

~~~shenaz

Ramon Guico said...

Yeah! I agree with you there, "National Election Campaign Will begin Soon" Nicely said. Anyway, I've been looking for interesting topic as this. Looking forward for your next post.

-pia-